
Skye and I spent Halloween trick-or-treating in Frankfort with old friends. Okay, new friends for Skye and some old friends of her dad. Jen remained at home taking care of our wee pumpkin.
Our big bug was a turtle this year, but to be truthful I've never seen a turtle move so fast! She sprinted from house to house filling her candy bag and stopping only for a few moment to proclaim "look at all the candy!". I think this is the first year Skye really grasped the concept of trick-or-treat and mass candy collecting.

Our littlest one was a frog this year but really couldn't leave the lilly pad that is his mom's boppy. Quinn is adjusting to life outside the womb, although I'm not sure about his parents. He had a bout of jaundice this week but appears to be doing well otherwise. I should probably get some sleep now...
No comments:
Post a Comment