
We had some exciting visitors this Easter. First a weekend visit from a cousin, with which we visited the animals as Blackacre. Sugar, the goat, was the biggest hit.
The next weekend we got a visit from the Easter bunny, who was afraid to come in the house because of Kitty, of course. What is it about hunting for Easter eggs that is SOOOO MUCH FUNNNNN? I loved it too.
Later that day, Gary (with no help on my part) hosted both sets of grandparents, and some aunts and uncles (including my SISTER). She is a sort of super star to me. We cleared the dining room of boxes and Gary made and cleaned up the whole dinner. I love this guy! It was terrific to have so much family here at once.
We walked to the meadow and had an impromptu pretend wedding (Mama marries Grammy I think it was this time). Skye is always the flower girl these days, as she practices for her real performance this summer. I'm thinking part of this allure is just another excuse to pick flowers, not that we need an excuse. It was a great start to a beautiful spring. May we have many more gatherings like these in this house.


No comments:
Post a Comment