August 6, 2009

Flower Girl, again?


Miss Bug got a chance to wear her magic dress (again) and sprinkle flower petals (again) in my cousin's wedding (again) . . . just a different cousin. This time she didn't need to go to the practice, because in her words, "I already know what to do." Two times in as many weeks. Watch out, she's going pro'.
I think this time, she realized that her favorite part was going to be the reception, so she quickly slipped into something more comfortable that was twirly - her favorite yellow dress- for some line dancing with the ladies. She was concentrating very hard as she stomped along with the rest of the crew, completely unaware that she was half their size. This kid can dance as well as she can drop petals, ladies and gentlemen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/12/2009

    Wow! Skye has really grown up. I didn't know you had a blog. This is my first time visiting.

    ReplyDelete